This site, based in via San Sebastiano 2, Pollone, Biella, belongs to Tiziano Goio
No data collected by us is shared with others. We are available for any questions, verification requests or data deletion.
Who collects the data
All the e-mails, or data voluntarily provided by visitors are collected by the site owner only
Data Protection Manager
Tiziano Goio based in via San Sebastiano 2, Pollone, Biella
Data that can be collected
- mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IP addresses (made anonymous) that allow us to to make navigation statistics or block unwanted access
- any requests sent via form communication
How data are collected
The data are collected via email or forms and are hosted internally in our company or on the Italian web farm
The statistical data used to monitor the use of the website are hosted on the Italian web farm or by companies that comply with European privacy standards
Why are data collected
- to allow us to communicate and to manage room availability requests
- for security reasons, i.e. IP addresses not linked to personal data (to block unwanted access to the site)
- for visitor statistics on the site pages, i.e. IP addresses not linked to personal data
No data received is disclosed.
No data is used for marketing purposes.
The User can request the updating, integration, cancellation of the collected data, by sending an email to the address of the person responsible for data storage.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The cookies of the so-called “Third parties” are, on the other hand, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited. This site does NOT use third party cookies.
Type of cookies
– Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided. The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies, while the obligation to provide information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
– Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent. They are referred to in art. 122 of the Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after being been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in article 13, paragraph 3 “(article 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This site does NOT use profiling cookies.
“Third part” cookies
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn, or systems for displaying embedded (integrated) multimedia content such as Youtube, Flikr. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the web page of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. This site does NOT use third party cookies.
The site includes components transmitted by Koko Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by ibericode.com. These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the performance of the site. For more information, please refer to the following link:
|_koko_analytics_pages_viewed||https||5 ore||Cookie set by the Koko Analytics plug-in which stores locally (on the server) statistical information on the pages a visitor has visited.|
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or any logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
How to disable cookies
If you want to disable cookies from our website or any other site, you can use the configuration options of your web browser. To find out how to do it in each browser, follow these links:
– Browser Google Chrome cliccate qui.
– Browser Firefox cliccate qui.
– Browser Internet Explorer cliccate qui.
If you use a web browser other than those mentioned, consult its documentation to find out how to delete cookies.
Updated January 29, 2022